Digital Marketing Agency Internet Marketing Geeks Takes Business to The Next Level
Navigating business growth at a quick pace can be pretty challenging. You might hear many contradictory opinions about how you can expand your brand to become a multi-million dollar business. Every organization’s path to success is unique, yet today’s most successful companies all have one thing in common: a great digital marketing plan. If you need help with your marketing strategy, you’re in the right place. Marketing agency Internet Marketing Geeks can help you reach any of your business goals.
In this article, you will read about one of our client’s incredible success stories.
Why is Digital Marketing Important?
Let’s first talk about the importance of digital marketing for your business. With how fast the internet is evolving and influencing every single aspect of our lives, it shouldn’t be surprising that it has altered how companies work. Traditional marketing took a step back and made space for digital marketing.
Digital marketing is now a regular practice for all successful businesses. If you are still not using it, now is the time, as your company could be left behind.
As of April 2022, there were about 5 billion internet users, which is 63% of the world’s whole population. These statistics should give you an idea of how many people you can reach out to when you engage in digital marketing. A well-thought-out digital marketing approach increases visibility and publicity, which is crucial for attracting new consumers, resulting in increased revenue.
How Digital Marketing Helps Our Clients
At Digital Marketing Geeks, we offer all the marketing-related services that any large or small-scale business could possibly need.
Digital Marketing and Lead Generation
Generating leads is the primary objective of any digital marketing campaign. A “lead” is a person who has shown interest in your company. The process of finding and luring new buyers to your business is known as lead generation. This strategy takes advantage of all available online marketing platforms, including social media, email, and websites.
Finding the best lead generation technique for you might be difficult because there are so many. Let’s discuss the two most important ones to get a general idea.
Digital Marketing Goes Hand-in-Hand With Email Marketing
The worldwide email marketing industry is expected to grow from $7.5 billion in 2020 to $17.9 billion by 2027. Although it isn’t the newest or most innovative technology, you can utilize it to execute modern content marketing techniques like personalization and automation with very low costs. For every dollar invested, email marketing typically yields a $38 return.
You most likely won’t be able to name any successful large-scale company that doesn’t utilize email marketing. The survey found that email had an average return on investment of 122 percent, which was four times higher than the ROI of any other marketing method.
At Internet Marketing Geeks, we implement the number of most effective types of email marketing.
- Welcome emails – get to know each other type of email that helps build a relationship with a new client.
- Newsletter – The email newsletter is a great way to remind your customers about your brand. When done correctly, newsletters are a way of communication that may help clients by keeping them informed about new products, educating them about your brand and its philosophy, or entertaining them.
- Re-engagement emails – these types of emails target customers who have been inactive for about six months or more. Their purpose is to re-engage them or clean their email off your email list if they’ve lost all interest in your brand.
- Lead nurturing email – These emails are sent to specific customers based on their actions and comprise a closely related sequence of emails with relevant, valuable material. Including the reason why the client is receiving this email is a critical aspect in this case. Other important details are timing, planning, setup, and segmentation of lead nurturing emails.
- Review request email – needless to say, reviews are valuable assets for every brand. Potential customers usually check them first before making the purchase. You may increase your trustworthiness and improve your search engine rankings by asking for your company evaluations from satisfied customers.
- Promotional campaign emails – this is the most common type of email marketing. These emails contain information about the product you’re trying to sell and its advantages.
Internet Marketing Geeks team will tailor these email marketing campaigns to fit like a glove to your business.
Digital Marketing and The Importance of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
You must be familiar with SEO and its significance in digital marketing. SEO – search engine optimization is a set of procedures that can bring more organic traffic to your website by ranking it high on search results. You might be wondering why ranking high in search results is so important. Well, for starters, most people don’t bother to check the second or third page when they’re looking for something on Google, Baidu, or any other search engines. High-quality organic traffic brings in potential customers who are already somewhat interested in a product or service you’re offering, so there’s a higher chance for them to become paying clients.
The more organic traffic your website gets, the more potential clients learn about you, and your business is more likely to boost its revenue.
To achieve the most outstanding results, we make use of all the fundamental components of SEO, such as keywords, metadata, and backlinks. We monitor and evaluate the outcomes using SEO metrics to tailor each plan to your company.
Digital Marketing Success Stories
Let us share our clients’ experiences with you if all this information on digital marketing wasn’t enough to persuade you of its significance.
Let’s call him client X for privacy purposes. Client X came to us years ago when they still had a very small and relatively new business. We took charge of creating their whole digital marketing strategy and had our client’s full trust throughout the process, which played a significant role in his success. We started with aggressive email marketing and SEO. We created a mobile-friendly website for their business, using all the up-to-date SEO strategies to help them rank high in search results, greatly aiding this business’s overall success.
After that, we began implementing an email marketing plan to create leads. We had to get the word out about the customers’ company’s relatively new product because not many knew it. After applying all the methods mentioned above for email marketing, we evaluated the outcomes and analytics we obtained from each of them and created the most effective email marketing plan for our client’s company.
As a result, after working with them for a couple of years, their business went from making a couple thousand in profit to a couple of millions. Start your adventure with Internet Marketing Geeks if you want your company to have a similar success story. Contact us today.