Digital Marketing Agency in Texas, USA
In the South Central region of the United States, Texas is the second-largest U.S. state by area and population, and with 268,596 square miles, it is larger than any country in the European Union. Currently, Texas is home to 29.7 million residents, and its population keeps growing annually. According to U.S. Census data, more than 559,000 people moved to Texas in 2019.
Some of the common reasons people move to Texas are:
- No state income tax
- Strong economy
- Affordable housing
- Educational opportunities
- Job opportunities
The largest employment sectors in Texas are:
- Retail trade
- Professional services
- Leisure and hospitality
More than 250 million tourists visit Texas each year to explore its vibrant multiculturalism, nature, diverse landscapes, more than 1200 cities – large and small, and various entertainment opportunities.
The most visited city in Texas is San Antonio, and it’s also the 17th most visited city in the country for some good reasons. Attractions like Six Flags Fiesta, San Antonio Riverwalk, San Fernando Cathedral & San Antonio The Saga, Fiesta San Antonio, among many others, make San Antonio the best-loved destination for many U.S. and international travelers.
Other best cities to put you on must-visit cities in Texas include Houston, Austin, Dallas, Galveston, El Paso, Fort Worth, Lubbock, Waco, and Laredo. Each offers marvelous nature and tourist attractions and a lot of amusement.
Popular local attractions in Texas include:
- NASA Space Center (Houston) – official visitor center of NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- Texas Capitol (Austin) – A wonderful place to learn more about the history of Texas through monuments and historic buildings. A lovely place for recreation, too, with beautifully landscaped lawns.
- Dallas Museum of Art (Dallas) – one of the biggest art museums in the country, located in the largest arts district in the U.S., spanning 118 acres in downtown Dallas.
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier (Galveston) – Galveston Pier has a mesmerizing view of the ocean, roller coaster rides, carnival games, food corners, shops, and lots of ways of amusement, making it one of the best places to visit while in Texas.
- Franklin Mountains State Park (El Paso) – Franklin mountain park welcomes visitors for scenic hikes, biking trips, and rock climbing all year round for adventure-seekers.
- Kimbell Art Museum (Fort Worth) – Art lovers can access the museum’s permanent collection for free. It spans the history of art and features world-renowned artists like Pablo Picasso, Claud Monet, Amedeo Modigliani, etc.
Texas is a wonderful destination to visit all year round and enjoy seasonal activities, but besides tourists, it’s equally appealing to business owners and investors.
The economy of Texas is the second largest by GDP in the nation after the GDP of California. It has a gross state product of $1.776 trillion as of 2020.
The Lone Star State has been leading the nation in employment over the last ten years. It has the 9th largest economy worldwide and offers a business-friendly climate for companies with no corporate or personal income tax.
Besides, in Texas, you can find a highly skilled workforce, robust infrastructure, and easy access to global markets, helping your business grow and flow. That’s why Texas continually ranks as the best state for business by the nation’s top CEOs.
The largest economic sectors and industries driving GDP growth in Texas include:
- Trade, Transportation, Utility
- Business Services
- Education and Health
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Financial Services
- Information and Technology
eCommerce in Texas
Like many others, Texans also love online shopping. Almost 8.4 million Texans use the Internet to order goods or services from American businesses, according to an assessment in 2012. Like in any other state, the number of online shoppers keeps rising, and in 2020 there was a 153% increase year-over-year in online shopping tax revenue in Texas
Is Texas a Good Place to Start a Business?
Texas is an excellent place to run a business, whether it’s a physical or online store. Besides having a wonderful business climate, it’s the second-largest state by population, so while operating your business, you’ll have a chance to market your products to 29 million Texans.
Do You Need to Market Your Business in Texas?
The latest shopping trends show that 63% of purchase journeys start online, so even if you own a physical store, the Internet is where your customers find out about your business and products. However, with such a large number of residents and target audience, marketing your business in Texas might seem like a challenge.
You have already done the work of building a business, and you should be experiencing success from your online sales. However, regardless of your business’s location and the scale of the target audience, creating a successful digital marketing strategy always calls for experts’ help. Skilled and experienced marketers can help promote your products and services online to a targeted segment of your audience, including Texas residents.
At Internet Marketing Geeks, we provide digital marketing services for businesses like you to make it easy for your clients to find you, attract more customers and put you ahead of the competition. Need help marketing your business in Texas? Reach out to us today, and we’ll be happy to gear up your business marketing!