Internet Marketing Geeks serves client in a wide range of industries. We primarily focus on professional service industries and businesses with an e-commerce component.
Below is a partial list of industries we serve, along with links to industry specific marketing information and how we serve those needs. If your industry isn’t on the list, don’t panic. Just drop us a line and let us know you’d like to work with us. We’d be happy to chat.
Industries we serve include but are not limited to:
- There are more small businesses in the U.S. and Canada than any other type of company. It can be difficult to find a cost effective solution when you don’t have millions to spend on marketing. We love to help small businesses that are highly motivated to invest in their marketing and grow their businesses.
- The wellness industry has unique traits and needs, and when designing a marketing strategy for your business, it is essential to understand what will help you build a sustainable business. Decades of marketing experience coupled with an in-depth understanding of the wellness industry, makes us your best partner to drive your company’s growth.
- Wholesalers in dire need of partnership come to us for solutions. We’re here for their customers and their requirements are simple — give our clients quality service at a discounted price to get them selling as quickly as possible.
- The legal field is one of the first verticals we helped. This highly competitive market required us to hone our skills to a level far above most other marketing firms. Our teams have experience in marketing various legal practice areas including personal injury and criminal defense attorneys.
- What has traditionally been a face-to-face service, the healthcare industry, is becoming increasingly dependent on digitization. And this isn’t just affecting services and operations, it’s also affecting healthcare marketing. We can provide marketing direction for a wide range of healthcare businesses.
- There’s no doubt that the financial services sector is one complicated cookie. Whether involving banking, credit lending, money management, hedge-funding, brokering, accounting, financing, insuring, investing, and more, there’s no doubt that financial services companies help keep every inch of our economy going. We are here to keep them going.
- Non-Profits need marketing to make sure their mission can be fulfilled. Raising awareness and collecting donations online is a must in today’s connected world. Many programs exist that can provide very low cost or free marketing solutions for non-profits. We can help you take advantage of them!