Digital Marketing Agency in Toronto, Ontario
In the southern part of Canada, Toronto is the capital of Ontario province. It is the largest city in Canada and the 4th largest city in North America. Toronto is home to 6.8 million people, making it the most populous city in the country, covering a total area of 5,903 square kilometers within the Greater Toronto Area. According to various research and statistics, Toronto is one of the most livable and cosmopolitan cities globally, with over 80 ethnic communities from all parts of the world calling it home. English and French are the main languages spoken in Toronto.
The climate of Toronto is influenced by its location on the shores of Lake Ontario. The lake’s water keeps Toronto warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer than it would be otherwise. The seasons of Toronto are pretty easily distinguished, with extreme weather conditions frequently occurring in both the summer and winter.
Some of the common reasons people move to Toronto are:
- Multicultural community
- Quality healthcare
- A steady and robust economy
- Safe and clean environment
- Educational and job opportunities
With more than 27.5 million visitors annually, Toronto is Canada’s leading tourist destination. This bold and dynamic city has impressive attractions, music, beautiful architecture, character, history, and diverse culture, which attract newcomers worldwide.
Popular local attractions in Toronto include:
- CN Tower- the 553-meter CN Tower can be seen anywhere in the city. It’s the city’s must-see attraction. It has a fabulous view of Late Ontario.
- Art Gallery of Ontario- also known as ROM, has an excellent collection of natural history, art, and culture worldwide.
- The art gallery of Ontario- also known as AGO, is one of the largest museums in North America. It holds an impressive collection of more than 95,000 pieces.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a relatively new attraction. But it’s the best for families or anyone interested in marine life. Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada’s most striking feature is the massive underwater tunnel with moving walkways.
- Casa Loma- this impressive building was constructed in 1917 and is somewhat reminiscent of a medieval castle, with almost 100 rooms. Casa Loma also includes secret passages, towers, and an 800-foot tunnel.
Toronto is Canada’s financial and business capital and a top 10th worldwide financial center. The Toronto Stock Exchange is one of the largest stock exchanges globally and the 3rd largest in North America. The national offices of Canada’s five major financial institutions, commonly known as the Big Five, are also in Toronto.
Toronto contributes 20% to the national GDP (Gross Domestic Product). The average growth of Toronto’s region has been significantly higher than the national rate since 2009. The city’s economy is diverse, supporting significant industries such as food processing and financial services to tourism and life science. Toronto’s multi-sectoral strengths drive growth and innovation, helping maintain economic resilience against recessions.
Ontario manufactures and exports more than half of the country’s produced products. Approximately 25% of the country’s workforce in the finance sector are employed in Toronto. It is home to 38% of Canada’s business headquarters.
The largest employment sectors in Toronto are:
- Finance and insurance
- Professional, scientific, and technical services
- Retail trade
- Education services
Some of the major employers in Toronto include:
- Magna International
- Bank of Montreal
- Bell Canada
- TD Bank
eCommerce in Toronto
So unsurprisingly, Canada is the ninth largest e-commerce market. In 2020 country’s retail e-commerce revenue was 29.9 Billion U.S and is expected to surpass 33 Billion U.S by 2024. Canada’s e-commerce market added 23% to the global 29% growth in 2020.
Canadian consumers are increasingly relying on Internet shopping. Over the last decade, internet consumer sales have grown faster than traditional retail sales.
Is Toronto a Good Place to Start a Business?
Toronto is not only an excellent place to start a business but one of the most incredible places in the world for said purpose. Toronto is always at the forefront of global competitiveness, innovation, and quality of life. According to KPMG’s 2012 Competitive Alternatives survey, Toronto offers one of the world’s most cost-effective business and investment environments.
Some of the reasons why starting a business in Toronto is a good idea:
- Reliable labor – AON Consulting’s People Index Ratings ranked Toronto third out of 90 global cities
- Entrepreneurial drive – According to the Global Entrepreneurship Development Institute (GEDI), Canada is the second most entrepreneurial country globally.
- Quality of life – According to Mercer’s Quality of Life Index 2016, which surveyed 430 locations worldwide, Toronto ranks second in the Americas.
- Competitive tax advantage – Canada ranks first in the G7 for corporate tax rate and cost competitiveness.
Should You Market Your Business in Toronto, Ontario?
Yes, you absolutely need to market your business in Toronto, and if you still haven’t yet built a digital marketing strategy for your company, now it’s the time to do so. The eCommerce market is booming in Canada, and digital buyers are expected to be 76,5% of the population by 2023.
According to online shopping statistics, more than six out of every ten shopping journeys begin online, which means online experiences affect 63% of all purchases.
Even if you own a physical store, customers will probably use the internet to learn more about your company and your products.
Internet Marketing Geeks – Digital Marketing Agency in Toronto
Creating a solid digital marketing strategy is the key to success in today’s economy, which can get challenging without professional help. A digital marketing agency in Toronto can help you reach your target audience, significantly boosting your sales and revenue.
At Internet Marketing Geeks, we provide digital marketing services for businesses like yours to make it easy for your clients to find it, attract more customers and put you ahead of the competition.
Marketing Platforms We Will Use
With the rise of new social media platforms, many business owners mistakenly believe email marketing has reached its finale and is no longer relevant. Email marketing remains one of the most effective marketing channels that bring the highest investment return.
It’s a crucial platform that every business, especially eCommerce, must utilize. Unfortunately, even though email remains the most direct line to your customers today, thanks to companies that have flooded your customers’ inboxes with spammy emails, gaining your customers’ attention and promoting their actions is more challenging than ever. It’ll take a fraction of a second for your email recipient to mark your email as spam and never see your promotions in the future if the first email you send is irrelevant.
Even before you get there, it takes a long road mixed with hard work to build an email database for your business.
Creating email campaigns with high open rates and driving action involves: a well-built strategy, professional content and copywriting, personalization, adequate email marketing flows, branding and design, and exceptional knowledge of marketing automation tools. Do these sound like skills every business owner has? Certainly not. That’s why your business needs the help of a digital marketing agency in Toronto. Our writing, design, and marketing teams at Internet Marketing Geeks will work together to craft the most effective email marketing campaigns for your business to stand out.
Other platforms we use to target your audience include:
- Your website through website development, web design, and SEO
- Social media using social media marketing and targeted social media ads
- Influencer marketing by partnering up with top influencers in the community
- Guest posting by partnering up with leading websites in your industry
- Directories by ensuring your brand is a part of top directories
- Search engines through SEO and local SEO and by ranking top positions
- Blog by utilizing content writing and content marketing strategy
- PPC ads by running targeted and well-crafted ads on the right platforms
Branding & Positioning
At Internet Marketing Geeks, the marketing plans we create are powered by the brand identities of our clients’ companies. It means that we not only create marketing campaigns that work but make your business’s strong, memorable image in your prospective and existing customers’ minds so they can quickly identify your brand and products. We achieve this by combining your logo, design, typography, images, copy, and content and making them unique to your brand and memorable to your audiences.
Brand positioning is at the core of a brand strategy. We help brands connect with their target audiences through emotional and intellectual triggers, allowing them to shape their company’s perception in their audiences’ minds.
We achieve this by extensively researching everything about your prospective and existing customers’ needs, preferences and expectations so that you can approach them with the right solutions when they need what your brand offers.
Why Internet Marketing Geeks?
While we certainly are not the only digital marketing agency in Toronto, we are one of the rarest ones offering all marketing services in one place. We have decades of experience helping businesses like yours grow and succeed. We have helped various companies of all sizes to drive astonishing results and boost sales and brand visibility through well-crafted, targeted, and personalized marketing campaigns. Start writing your success story today at Internet Marketing Geeks!